This one used to be my favorite tea-time snack when i was in school. I would gobble up 3-4 love letters in just one sitting. And its so easy to make.
1. Maida (All purpose flour) - 1 cup
2. Salt to Taste
4. Gingerly Oil
5. Freshly grated coconut - 3/4 cup
6. Sugar - 1 tsp
7. Cardamom - 3-4 split open
8. Banana - cut into small semi-spheres (i like to use palayamghodan)
Method of Preparation
1. Mix the ingredients (5 to 8) in a bowl and keep aside.
2. Mix maida and salt, add enough water to make a batter of medium consistency.
3. Heat a dosa pan, brush some oil and prepare dosas.
4. As soon as the dosa is done, place it on a plate, spread a generous amount of filling on top of it and roll it up.
5. Repeat the steps for each dosa.
6. Serve hot.